Recent Grad Looking for Roommates/Living Opening

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    icansolo
    Participant

Hello all,

I understand I am late to this game, but I figured I would give it a shot here. My name is John Cunsolo. I grew up primarily in Norwalk, CT. I am an incoming grad student at PSU, starting a track for an MS in Acoustics. I am a single male, turning 23 by the start of classes, and I am looking either for a space for housing for this fall or roommates to live with in a housing community like Toftrees or The Villas at Happy Valley. I do not own pets, though I am willing to live with a responsible pet owner. I will be working half time as a research assistant at the Applied Research Laboratory and attending classes on the west side of campus, so I do have a preference to live within a half hour of driving distance from there.

I have been a devoted follower of Jesus Christ since the age of 9. I currently serve as a worship leader and small group leader at an interdenominational church in Ashland, MA. Because I will be busy with research and course work, I have a preference to live with other brothers in Christ as to maximize fellowship and relationship building.

Some other preferences I have. I have been on an early morning gym regiment for the past half a year, and I plan to continue this regiment throughout my grad studies. I typically do stay up late, but I’ve been making it a point to be in bed by 10:30 P.M. I would prefer having roommates who are clean and with whom I can share maintenance responsibilities. Company is fine, as long as they respect everyone’s belongings. I myself wish to eventually host a small group and/or company once in a while.

As for hobbies, I love playing music. I am a guitarist by trade, as well as a recreational singer, pianist, bassist, and player of anything else I can get my hands on. As an acoustician I plan to mess around with crafting and testing loudspeakers. I love to play soccer, golf, and ultimate frisbee. Though I haven’t caught up with the latest home/mobile video game consoles, I am a Nintendo junkie and highly competitive at any game. I also like to cook and am willing to do so for my fellow residents when the opportunity rises.

Please inform me ASAP of any housing openings available. I am looking to move into a spot by August 15th, 2016. My contact information is below. Thank you for your consideration.

Blessings,

John Cunsolo
    (203)-505-2875
    johnvcunsolo@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.