Room Available

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kate Lebold

I have a room available in my townhouse for rent to a grad student woman starting on August 1! You would be living with me (a third year grad student in chemistry) and a first year grad student in food science.

The townhouse is in the Toftrees neighborhood, close to the Target, Wegmans, and a bunch of restaurants, and is right on the HP bus route. Rent is $375/month for a small bedroom and includes everything except heat (anywhere from $15-$95 per month per person depending on the season) and Internet ($17 per month per person). Parking is included. The common areas are mostly furnished, but the bedroom would not be furnished. Pets are allowed, but current residents have cat allergies, so cats would not be encouraged.

Overall, I’ve found it to be a quiet, pleasant area to live and am excited to continue to live here next year! The bedroom is small, but one previous tenant fit a double bed without trouble, and there is room in the common area for a desk as long as you’re okay with it being outside of the bedroom.

Happy to provide pictures or more details upon request!

Kate
    kathryn.lebold@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.