Room for Rent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    c.arnold453
    Participant

The details of the townhouse apartment can be found at this site:

http://thevillasathappyvalley.apartmentstore.com/

I signed my lease for next year and am moving, so I need to find someone to take over my lease. This place is a wonderful townhouse/apartment to live in and the two housemates are very quiet and very clean, They are male, first year graduate students very focused on their studies and I barely notice them at times as we are all busy. If you are a new professional, graduate student, or someone looking for a quiet place to live this is for you. You will have your own space as you will have your own bedroom and bathroom. This will save you $10 a month also if you re-rent my lease. All of your dealings will be with the villas and you will sign your own lease. I simply need to find someone to take my space essentially.

Internet and basic cable are provided in the lease agreement as well as all utilities besides electricity which averages about $30 a person each month. If you have any questions please contact me.

Also included with the lease is a CATAbus pass ($200 value) and access to the clubhouse fitness room, pool, and hang out area.

Free parking is included as well if you have a car.

If you have any questions you can contact me at: c.arnold453@gmail.com or (814) 494-0270

Thanks,

Cory Arnold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.